New Corporate Partners Campaign Contest
We have all heard the phrase,” the more the merrier.” It is in that vein that we are aiming to boost the roster of Corporate Partners and we are looking for your help. Simply introduce those you know to the Pearl S. Buck International Corporate Partners Program! Just give their name and contact information to Linda for follow up (215-249-0100, Ext 128 or LMcCrillis@pearlsbuck.org ).
You can also invite your networks and contacts to any of our upcoming special events including:
• A complimentary Discover the Legacy Tour, dates listed here www.pearlsbuck.org/legacy
• Living the Legacy Breakfast – Friday, September 19th; www.pearlsbuck.org/breakfast
• Corporate Partners Reception – Thursday, October 2nd
Anyone you’ve referred to us that joins our Corporate Partners will be credited to you in our contest. Prizes will be awarded to the top four people bringing in new Corporate Partners totaling $500 or more.
The following prizes have been generously donated by YOUR fellow partners.
- A Family Photo Session, plus an 11 x 14 portrait ($495 value) - Donated by Aaron Mitchell Photography
- Dinner for two at The Standard Club, a very special private social club in Doylestown. To accompany your dinner, two bottles of wine from Chaddsford Winery. This basket also includes two wine glasses and a certificate for a wine tasting for two and 20% discount on your wine purchase that day. - Donated by Chaddsford Winery and The Standard Club
- A beautiful, original glass necklace from artist Tari Zarka. Her gallery, which features many other artists as well, is Aspiring Artists of the Earth on Route 313 in Dublin. -Donated by Aspiring Artists of the Earth
- A wine and cheese reception for 12 plus a Curator led tour of the Pearl S. Buck House National Historic Landmark
… And a VERY SPECIAL PRIZE from Corporate Partners Advisory Team Chair, Jane Moore:
- The very first person to bring in four new Corporate Partners will receive a gift certificate for the Black Bass Restaurant in Lumberville!
Aligning Corporate Social Responsibility, Networking and Fun