Training Today’s Young Adults to Become Tomorrow’s Global Leaders
The Global Leadership Program for students, from grades 9 through 11, is designed to help young adults become better students, college applicants, and global citizens. Students build relationships and learn vital skills such as team communication, cultural awareness, creativity, community service, leadership, goal setting and decision making in a group setting with teens from multiple high schools and differing backgrounds.
Participants put their newly acquired skills to use working collaboratively on a service project of their choice, with proceeds donated toward Pearl S. Buck International’s mission and work. At the completion of the program, students and their families celebrate their success at a graduation ceremony, knowing that they have made a contribution to the world.
Class size is limited, so register today by completing and submitting the application below.
Application deadline: February 25
Parent orientation: Tuesday, March 6, 6:00 – 7:30 PM
Classes begin: March 11
Class dates and times:
- Sunday, March 11, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Tuesday, March 13, 4:30 – 7:00 PM
- Tuesday, March 20, 4:30 – 7:00 PM
- Tuesday, March 27, 4:30 – 7:00 PM
- Tuesday, April 3, 4:30 – 7:00 PM
- Tuesday, April 10: Remote work
- Tuesday, April 17, 4:30 – 7:00 PM
- Tuesday, April 24, 4:30 – 7:00 PM
- Tuesday, May 1, 4:30 – 7:00 PM (2.5 hours)
- Tuesday, May 8, 4:30 – 7:00 PM (2.5 hours)
Graduation: Tuesday, May 15, 6:00 – 8:00 PM
The Global Leadership Program is supported by the generosity of Comcast.
It was a wonderful way to build self-confidence and skill as a leader, both of which are integral skills for future members of the workforce. I gained a lot from this program, and would love to see others gain from it as well.